Asked Questions(FAQ) and Answers for Job Seekers
- What are the advantages available if we register in
1. Your CV will be always with us for Advanced seach facility.
2. you will get all interview informations and job informations
3. you can apply in online to each position.
- How do I upload my CV to Shugal.com?
1. Go to the "New User"
2. Fill in all the required information and brief description about
your job and specialization.
3. Select your CV only in “doc”,”rtf” or
4. Once your CV has uploaded, you will get a mail from shugal webmaster
for confirmation of your Email.
5. After Confirmation CSSD HR TEAM will process your data and you
will get permission to login with in 24 hours.
- How do I know if my CV is visible in searches?
1. Once your CV has uploaded, you will get a mail from shugal
webmaster for confirmation of your Approval.
2. In order to check the status You can Login as a Job seeker.
- How do I search for jobs?
1. Find the "Hot Jobs" link, or click here
to open the hot Job page.
2. For Applying Online facility you have to be a member of Shugal.com
Before you can apply to a job, you must first uploaded your complete
CV on Shugal.com. A complete CV is a CV where all the required sections
1. After login you can see “search job” link.
2. Click on the link and Apply from there itself direct.
1. Click here to recover
your user name and password.
2. Webmaster will be mail you with your UserName and Password
- I am having trouble logging in.
1. Make sure your keyboard is not set to Caps Lock - your username
and password are case-sensitive.
2. Make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser
If you are still facing problems logging in, please